We sent out a survey last week to our customers, and the responses were fantastic! Here is a snapshot – we already can’t wait for the next one!
What is your nickname?
Lots of responses here, and many of you guys don’t have nicknames! We’d be glad to give you some – everyone here has one. (Actually, with the exception of #3, these would all make excellent dog names, too.)
- UglyDeb (awwww, Deb! They don’t mean it.)
- Carcass (b/c her dad Buzzard was always picking on her)
- Scout (after a particularly interesting outdoor hookup – wowza!)
- Scooby Upchuck
- Mr. Cool (he’s a heating and a/c man)
- Lemon J. Poodington (this nickname came from a British pirate! Wha?)
What’s your best star sighting?
We get a little starstruck over here and love celeb sightings when we’re out spreading the Zum love. Our customers have had some impressive encounters, too. There were TONS of celebs on this list. Here are just a few.
- 3 people have seen Ah-nold Schwarzenegger, but they all spelled it differently
- The Bill’s were well represented – Clinton, Corgan, Cosby, Gates, Joel, Maher, Moyers and Self
- Brad Pitt seemed to be the winner with 6 sightings, plus one Brangelia encounter
- The Dennis’s showed up, too – Leary, Hopper, Miller and Rodman
- One person ran into Screech from Saved by the Bell
- Johns and Johnnys – Cash, Depp, Goodman, Gruden, Kennedy Jr., Kerry, Malkovich, Stockton, Travolta, Waters and Wayne
- Michaels – Douglas, Jackson, Jordan, Keaton, Moore and Shanks
- Ricks, Rics and Richards – Belzer, Gere, Marx, Moranis, Ocasek and Springfield
- Steves, Stevens, Stephens and Stevies – Hawking, King, Martin, Nicks and Tyler
- Someone saw the entire Duggar family! That takes some doing.
- Willie Nelson was spotted by three customers, but “Naked Willie Nelson” was only seen once. Whew!
- There weren’t as many famous ladies spotted as guys, but these gals showed up on the list:
- Tina Fey
- Molly Shannon
- Tina Turner
- The Olsen Twins
- Gwen Stefani
- Elizabeth Taylor
Besides shampoo, what one product would you like us to create?
Well, of course, many people still said shampoo, but we had a lot of other great ideas, too. This is but a sampling.
- Frankincense essential oil for the bath
- A “personal” lubricant in Zum scents
- Natural deodorant
- Larger Zum Bars
- Beard wash (interesting . . . )
- Bubble bath
- Car fresheners
- Dishwashing soap
- Patchouli laundry soap
- Patchouli anything
- Scented wipes
- Zum gum
Who knows what Zum product we’ll create next, but we love your input. Many people sent in wishes for products that already exist! Check it out – everything below is already in the Indigo Wild lineup.
- Sugar scrub (got ’em!)
- Facial bar soap (right here)
- Foot spray (yep)
- A line of products for men (don’t forget Zar!)
- Dog shampoo (Your Untidy Mutt is covered)
- Eau de toilette (here and here)
- Face scrub (yes siree)
- Face wash for sensitive skin (made it special for you)
- Fragrance-free laundry soap (Zum Lab comes through again)
- Household cleaners (some of our newest products)
- Lip balms (pucker up)
- Liquid soap (over here)
Whew! Thanks to everyone that participated for the awesome and often hilarious feedback. (Do we really need flavored nipple rouge? Really?) Our customers rock the most.